Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Lil Gifts for myself.....

Few days have been really sniff-ly for me cuz I'm down with fever, flu, sorethroat.... ARGHH!!!! Not good Not good cuz I can't eat spicy food!!! OK I have some fried fish with stuffed herbs, onion and lemongrass with lime mix which is super good.....Can't resist dude!!! I have this spicy food blood in me man!!! It really shocked my throat abit cuz I'm actually felling much better.....thanks to the Lemongrass mebbe? *in Denial*

My bro came got back from his holiday in Melbourne last week and he bought LOTS LOTS goodies!!! Plus my Fav M&M's Peanut Butter from Singapore Airports!!!!




Nerds, Tim Tams, Starburst, Freddo, Freddo Crunchie which supa good, Arnotts Bacon and Cheese Baked Biscuit (silver foil)..... I love australian made Chocolates!!!
If you see the below Kitkat, in red net next to Nerds.... There's this particular sweet called Suga

Suga

From small beginnings with one shop in Royal Arcade, Suga now has a mini-chain of made-on-site lolly shops. Come and watch the action as the lolly makers stretch, pull and twist the hot molten candy before your eyes, then chop it into jewel-sized bites. An amazing food-as-theatre experience.
Shop 20, Royal Arcade, 335 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Ph 03 9663 5654

taken from VisitMelbourne.com

I love this flavoured sweet, Hand made right in front of the store. Anyone going to Melbourne, get me a packet yea......




I'm surprise with the pressies my bro got me...(ok his gal fren was there to help him pick)... I liked the green top from Kookai cuz it really flatters my figure, and somehow it doesnt make me look fat. The bikini was just the RIGHT size, and it's FCUK dude( AUD 9.99!!!)!!! the kimono top was really fitting and hide my love handle very well from Cotton On, The brownish top a wee bit loose for me but still fit me nicely and the car tag is sooooo ME!

Thanks Bro!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

On my Bday, I decided to take a day off my teaching and head down to Mvalley for my fav pastime-Shopping!!! Met up with lovely Karen for Lunch @ Isthmus, Northpoint! I enjoyed the food very much and thats for the lovely lunch babe!

Karen ordered the set lunch that comes with the Mango and Jicama salad. I Liked it a lot! With a lil twist of Rojak sauce, I like the combination with the mango. Very very fusion!!



The Isthmus platter was pretty good too. The blue dumpling was simply flavourful and I enjoyed the deep fried avocado (with some sauce which I forgot, mix with wasabi i think) The salmon roll thingy was not too bad and Karen had the oyster shot with vodka. Sorry, I don't have the exquisite taste for oyster...what a shame huh!



I ordered the Din Kum duck with fried soba. The The duck was really good!!! Full boost of flavour and tender which the fried soba is so ala chinese.... so home cooked! Just like how my mom will stirfry her vege/meat with simple soya sauce with lots lots of garlic, and that's how it taste like. Pretty interesting concept! (I'm so gonna try to stirfry soba soon) Spot the portebello mushrooms... and the cranberry sauce do compliment the duck very much.



I'm not a big fan of Olio Oglio cuz being a typical Msian, I like my food to boost in flavour and I hate food which taste blend. For pasta, I'm always the white cream person (Carbonara being my top list) but somehow this Olio Oglio Fettucine with 3 mushroom that Karen ordered from the Set Lunch taste so different from the other olio oglio i've tasted. Suspected cooked with pesto, I actually enjoyed eating this. I think they 'asianise', not as blend as I thought.


A truly enjoyable meal. A big shoutout of thanks to Karen once again! *grinz*

Some shopping I did in Mvalley......



I'm sucker for Zara esp their current sales. Not sure how much I've spend on their sales but I jus love their high end design and their cutting which flatters my body more than MNG. Their designs are oh so much more classier the the store next door too. This just only 30% of my splurge in Zara so far during their sales.... :P



Never a Guess fan cuz I find a bit too Lians, but since they are having 40% their bags and this particular design attracts me, I decided to get my hand on it. I saw another much more simpler black made with leather but it's whopping RM600 after discount!!??? I'll never pay so much for a GUess dude!!!



Since it's been raining lately and I can't get my fix of sun tan, I got this Stila Shimmer Dry Oil to give me oil-free fake tan look with hint of shimmer.



To compliment the sun kiss look, I totally fell in love with this Bobbi Brown Surf and Sand Eye Palette. Shimmer Indulgenze!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home