Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DeClutter my Rubbish..... and other rants....

It's either I don't post anything for few weeks, or I'll go crazy posting. I'll try to be more adventurous and whip out my camera for my next food outing. Will love to be a flogger -term for food blogger, but there's so many other floggers around which been to more eateries than me. Nevertheless, I'll still love to share my lovely adventure with you reader...(like I have any btw)

Don't have my camera with me at the moment cuz my bro took it to Melbourne for his 10 days trip. YES!!!!!! More snacks!!!!! I'm DEMANDING for a dozen of Krispy Kreme, Arnotts Bacon and Cheese, M&M's Peanut Butter, Willy Wonka Chocolate........... and hopefully a Crumpler ???? Will see....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Ok...enough of food!!!! no wonder I"m growing horizontally. I've been decluttering my rooms for the past few days. Basically I've throw (or attempting to trash out, I have this perception this fashion will come back in future) at least trash 20% of my clothes and bags-accessories EXCLUDED. Don' ask me why.

Old clothes which suddenly became hideous to my liking, can't imagine why i bought it the last time, slutty clubbing clothes which I don't think so I'll be wearing anytime now and ever, super dupa teeny weeny ones which I Exactly fit in like 5 years ago when I'm probably 48KG, which I sorta put it on hold for past 5 years hoping I will shed it off....which....there's slight improvement but somehow it stop at 54KG (I'm 5'5 and half btw), and bottoms which I happily discard cuz it's a wee too loose for me now(probably bought it when I was 60KG then)
I kept a top, my Levis Jeans and some evening dressess as my Benchmark attire, hoping I will bring my weights down to 50KG- my Ultimate target!!!! *grinz*

And of cuz, another reason I declutter is so I have a reason to shop more cuz my teeny wardrobe goin to explode. I even hitch some spaces from my brother's wardrobe to store some of my clothes which I only wear for special occasion like my cheongsam and winter clothing. Some of the clothes which I used to hang, I have to fold it to save space.

I'm actually thinking of selling those discarded clothes and bags in Flea market but then our Malaysian concept of Flea Market is to sell brand new stuff??? (like Mont Kiara, Curve...) I wonder what happen to ol'fashion flea market... selling 2nd hand stuff.... What you guys think?



My Bag stand. Definately a damn good tool to save space. Not ALL my bags are hang there. These are more to my everyday used bag which do not need much care. I have another 2 big drawer dedicated to more of my clutches and expensive bags. The last time I count I have almost 70++ bags....*grinz*

And I have almost 70++ pairs of shoes to match with my bags too.



I love my earring Stand!! Got it from Petaling Street at one the wholesaler selling accssories. Really keep my earrings organise. This stand could hold like 90 pairs of earrings..... The blue box below it actually store my silver earrings which I keep it airtight to avoid contact with air which actually could discolour my silver.

Preview on some of my earrings....



Got this 3 pairs from this boutique in SS2 called Dans Amore.



From BKK. RM10- RM12 per pair.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home