Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Singapore- Phantom of the Opera and Night Out

Phantom of the OPERA

Esplanade



Outside the durian



Inside the durian shell



I love this musical!!!! The props is good, the cast were great, the musicians was amazing.....so far I din't spot any flaws. The only disappointment was the the "surprise" chandelier came "crashing" down tad too slow. Wasn't a surprise at all.
Christine's bf is cute... that reminds me to google him. It may not be the musical with most colourful costume nor high tech props but the storyline utterly mesmerise me. Infact I sympatize the Phantom than to condemn him..... *sniff* and yes... i cried... T_T Damn SAD ok.... Worth every cents I paid.... :)



I like this picture of me and Slut. The light shone on him as if he's wearing the Phantom mask



Me...posing with this Huge ass poster outside the durian.



Took a sneak peak at the stage before the show start. HEy... I dind't snap any photos DURING the show...:P I have my principles wei...

Yes I bought souvenirs too. A cool Phantom mask made out of stainless steel keychain for SGD15 and a small gold phantom mask necklace for SGD20. Wanted the programme book but it was a whopping SGD25 dude!!! I wanted the mug too (where the white phantom mask will appear when there's contact with heat) but sold out. I hope they will replenish the stock as my frens will be down to watch Phantom too this weekend. *fingers cross*


MOS and Kandi bar




Hed Kandi signature design. I love Hed Kandi style music...chill out with a little hint of jazz and deep house which is very sexy. Kandi bar is just few minute walk away from the noisy MOS in Clark Quay.



Me and Slut...



Slut and his buddy Noel whom offer us his room for this trip, in result he has to sleep in the living room.


Me, Kelvin amd Kelvin's fren in MOS. Kelvin....my ultimate tour guide for Singapore nightlife. I ffk him for zouk on our last nite tho...kekeke



Bubbly deco in MOS.....

This trip we only partied 1 NITE!!! (sorry Kel). Slut not into bing bing bang bang music...he's more to housey tune with good company and good drinks while me goes with anything.... Afterall both of us are super tired at the end of the night after our day shopping. Kinda disappointed that I didn't get to check out Cafe Del Mar. Maybe next time... gotta re-ink my tattoo then.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home