Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

BAli.......

Last week, my bro brag that he had Krispy Kreme without saving me a teeny weeny bite. Now, I can brag to him to had Krispy Kreme straight fresh outta the OVEN!!!!


Bali was Fuckin-tastic!!! I had so much fun till I don't wanna come back.
The Lowlight? I got stuck in the airport for 5 hours thanks to 1 hour delay, and my Slut mis-read the boarding time! TOO much drama in the airport thanks to the inconsiderate chinamen! BAH!

The highlight? Krispy Kreme OVERLOAD!!!!



AHhhhhhh!!!!!



AFter 3 hours walking around in Kuta, 5 hours in airport, 3 hours in the plane and overnight in my dining table..... stilll blisss.....!!!!



Headless giraffe!
Hunt for the head!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home