Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh so Lazy to blog...

I need to do soo many thingy due to my hectic schedule. Yea who said music teacher are flexible, esp when It's dec and your schedule went amok!!! I don't have time to do my facial, X'mas shopping, fix my darlin camera, shopping...and more shopping....

I freaking need a FACIAL!!!

Lucky I style my hair in Nov (clever me!!!) Got myself a spanking shoulder length BOB style with short fringe...and I straighten my Hair...*WOOT* and....liking it very much..

When I free time, I dedicated it to...gym...

IF I don't see you fellas before my Bali trip, wish you guys a HApppy Early Christmas!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home