Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Life begins with DECISION.....

Anyone know how much is it to fix Panasonic Lumix FX7 LCD screen?



I just pick up an old habit. Old BAD habit that would do disaster to my lungs and maybe the rest of my body.
I told myself, if i quit, that would probably equals a top from Zara...guess... that didnt tempt me...*argh*

Thanks to stress, i picked it up again. How could you resist USD1 for Capri and US0.8 for Esse and USD14 for a carton of Peel?

Speaking of bad habit, I just add a new pair of peep toe to my collection of 60++ pairs of shoes. Not to mention I bought another one last week which I haven't wore.

Did I mention i have total 70++ bags too?

I told myself, if i were to invest on a classic Gucci, I would be on a sabbatical on bag shopping..... for a year....Rm1500 on A BAG for A year...

For RM1500, to own 10 bags or A classic Gucci? or a holiday?

FUCK.... I would choose to TRAVEL....

So, Spain or Italy? Andalucia or Ibiza? Rome or Milan? New York or London?

Why do I have to EARN in MYR!!!???? At least if I earn in SGD travelling to Euro won't be soooo steeeepppp.....

My ultimate aim now is to retire by 30 and live a life of a jet setter.....*booohoo*

Yeah Missy....dream on...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home