Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

party!party!party!!!


I partied 2 weekends in a row, and I think I need a month to recuperate?
My next nightlife would be probably when the Bitch is back.....which is SOON!!!! *woooot*

Did I mention I partied 2 nitez in a row when I was in SG? (imagine, 5 hours sleep for 3 nites, pluz mega shopping till drop for 3 days) and The following 7 days was hell for me!!!!
.
.
.
.

VelVet 2 Saturday ago.....



Yeps... the eva happening SuiLin



Lovely sweet drink but DEADLY!!!!



The Hansome *pukes* boys..... Girls, pick one




Angela, Andrew and Moi



Sunny, Spaz Phil and Moi


Last Weekend, finally I check out SevenAteNine @ Ascott. Nice anbience, and they play my favourite Deep and Jazzy HOuse. I love it here.... Music not too loud yet enough to potray a chill out session with your frens. You can choose either Al-fresco which more relaxing or inside which the music are much louder. Surprisingly, drinks are reasonably price too ( I had Lychee martini for RM17++)
Same proprieter as Souled Out, and I heard the food pretty decently price too.



Juliet and Moi



Moi , Ann and Soo Jin

Then I crash Rayvin's party @ Cynna with my Slut...(Cuz I'm Not invited....:P)






Karis, Rayvin (bday boy) and Sunny



Dennis and Sunny




Do I look Innocent? with Karis



My SLut finally found his match, Nizz

I got pretty drunk (damn the whiskey) it took me 2 days to recover...My stomach still churning blardee hell!!!!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home