Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Elianto

There's this beauty shop in Sungei Wang selling this cosmetic called Elianto. Out of curiousity I went in to take a look.
In terms of cosmetic I'm really particular esp on the texture which the reason I go for expensive brands like MAC, Shu Uemura and Laura Mercier. The only cosmetic where I shop in drug store are selected Eye colours and lipsticks. Most of the time I got it only at warehouse sales. (cheap marrrrr.......:P )
When come to foundation, bronzer, blusher.....something that stick my FACE, I am very very very PARTICULAR!!!! Even Brushes I hafta used animal's tail. At least you know they would give free facial if anything goes wrong on the make up....*grinz*

Anyway, this Elianto place.... The have good selection on bath, face and body use. Slightly cheaper than Body shop and a little more ex than those you get in Guardian and Watson. I was attracted more to their make up.
To my surprise, the eyeliner is not too bad, it glide smoothly..... and the texture for the eyecolour is pretty thick and smooth.
And the best part is.....RM10 for eyeliner and RM5 for an eyeshadow. I got an eyeshadow case for only RM6.(maybe it's on promotion?)
The packaging is really classy...reminds me of MAC




Their eyeshadows selection abit the 'ah lian-ish' colour...(that explain why I pick the similar lavender colours fill up the palette) and the texture is comparable to Loreal. ( so far is the best drug store eyeshadows)

The others didn't bother trying..... If anyone of you have tried the rest, do let me know.....

Which part of Sg Wang???? errrr...dunno la....the only shopping mall which I get lost....i just walk and walk and walk and stumble on this shop. It's bright and the banner is green....

P/S Even I'm wishing Sephora would open a franchise here, Never ever get their HOUSE brand......it SUX....waste my $$$$$$$

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 24, 2006 9:59:00 AM, Blogger Fashionasia said…

    i first encountered elianto in Alamanda,Putrajaya!! really attracted me too. I bought their nailpolish. Cheap but not very good, sad to say. Never tried the make-up but tempted to get the eyecolor too!! hehe

    hope sephora comes!!

     
  • At Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger FeR said…

    this may be a bit too late but i thought i saw elianto in bangsar? on it's own? *hehe*
    packaging defnitely looks nice! simplicity is the key now, yea?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home