Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mambo&Cynna on CNY Week

You deleted one of the scandalous pics......I would NEVA loan you the memory card anymore!!!!!


I still prefer Mambo in Velvet.... at least we still layan the retro leh...
When we were still standing straight, sober...chillin out....


Faith, Moi, suilin and fren


Carrie(middle), Moi and Carrie's fren Jessie


Moi and my Sunny the funny hunny Bunny

When we are tipsy....*burp*


I find this a a real "mamboJumbo"
Tim, Moi, MunHon, Sunny
(top)The scandalous duo Karis and Lis


Victor:"Mommy I don't wanna take pic with IRENE!!!!"


She's my BIATCH!!! BAck OFF!!!!


Marina(Correct me if i'm wrong) Mun Hon and Moi


Moi and Lou licking Tim


Karis, Rizman(Correct me if i'm wrong) and Lou....THey are SOOOO GAY!!!


1/2 of Kin, Moi and Andrew


KAris and Moi


Moi:"I'm sooo in luuufff..with Joy Eeeeeee"
JoyEe:"Who's this weird chiq next to me?"


Tim, Karis, Lis and Sunny

Cynna on weekend....
Went with the same bunch again and it's Karis's last weekend.....bumpinto some old frens....and Voila....
MIKE IS OUT!!!!!!


Mike and GF


Moi, Lis , Soo Jin


Moi and Kah Chung


Moi and Joanne, my high school mate


Me and Sunny de Hunny Funny Bunny


Hannah, Lis and Moi.... Does HAnnah look like Liv tyler?


Take a wild guess on the shots


Tim doin da shot!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home