Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Monday, January 02, 2006

NYE!!!

Bali was fucking-tastic!!!!!!!!!!! eat, shop, sight-seeing, tanning..... 5 days definately NOT ENUFF!!! I'm still not GOLDEN enuff.....*smirk*
will Load the pics up soooooooooon... I haven unpack my bags (yes BAGS), still washing some of the clothes ( I hand wash dude!!)
Preview....



From Fair to Tan and braid to 'unbraid'!!?????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After touch down from Bali on 31st, I rushed from airpot to Sentral to my house to get changed for NYE party in Cafe Citron..... Lucky thing the jam to KL not massive yet....Manage to reach there by 10ish...

This theme is amNYEsia.... free flow of wine, beer, liqour and even champange. As usual....everyone either drunk of pass out...
I had fun...partying and drinking and still manage to walk to the car.

Let the pics tell the story....


Me and my SLUT


Before..


After... Our place have a good view of KLCC and fireworks....!!


Basil's sis (forgot her name), Kean, Sunny


Karis and Moi


Jochim and Moi


Moi, Roen and (forgot her name)


Moi and sweet sweet Ratna


Moi 'lickin' Karis......so


Lou got jealous and make me slut him too..wakakakakaka


Cheers....everyone still a little sober...


Vincent, Basil, Sunny, Dan and Larry ( I think)


Karis, Joe, Nizz and Sunny


Beautiful ladies in the house.... as usual I forgot some of their name


Basil and Moi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home