Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

6 MORE DAYS TO X'MAS!!!!

Highlight of the day, "This ABRSM online system is PISSING ME OFF!!!!"

More damage today....hrmm, lucky thing I reach M'valley at 12pm..... The jam getting outta there was horrible!

I need a nice looking black shoe but i can't seems to find any!

I still cannot find My Slut pressie!

I haven't send out nor write a X'mas card!

I give up on bracelet making!

I need to stop buying chunky necklace!

I need to stay away from Topshop accessories department!

I hate hunting for gifts that are NOT meant for me!

I need to stay away from MAC!

I need to stay away from malls!

I need to stay away from Cat's Whiskers!

I need to remind myself there are more shopping in Bali, so I need not spend unneccesarily!

I need to focus on work and not think about incoming parties!

I need to LOSE weight for my X'mas dress!( means eating fruits and nuts till x'mas?!)

I need to clean up my room!

I need to do laundry, my OWN laundry!

I need to plan what to wear for all the X'mas dinner and church!

I need to cancel my gym membership!

I WANT a wish genie to make everything above POOSSIBLE!

*edited*I WANT a million Euros! *wink at fashionasia*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home