Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

CarlCox.....after the long Hiatus

*Edited*
Bitch from Shanghai is back!!!!

While waiting for the driver, Calvin....

"I'm raving....raving...I'm goin to Carl Cox.....HA HA HA....I'm raving with HEELS!!....HA HA HA HA..........

yeah..probably end up drinking, snapping pics, feng feng abit.....and stoning watching people shuffle....


YEAH.... I'm goin to Carl Cox... after 2 years of absent....yeah..... Carl Cox..."




Carl Cox was awesome!!! After 2++ years of long break from dance scene, Me ber-raver-raver in Zouk last nite.... Sorta loose touch, forgot my dance move, but heck, too pack to dance anyway.......

Clickety click...(My apologie to whoever in the pictures which I didn't mention your name. I forgot)

Not many anyway....enjoy



Innocent? or duhh??? Lis(above)





I look soooo duh!!!! Moi, Lis and fren





Calvin(far right) and frens





Moi slutting with "Shanghai-Mui" ..I think I look like a butch *eeeeeeekk*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home