Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Singapore pretty much Sux-ed......HELL NO!!!

Quidan was FUCKIN-TASTIC!!!!!
I just lufff it....

Shopping was good....
Was intended not to shop that much but.....

4 hours @ Orchard, my damaged was......

1)a Top from Forever 21
2) 2 tops from Morgan which was on 60% off
3) 2 Nepalese skirt from Fond Hug (or wassit Hugs) which cost me freaking SGD89 a pair *gulp* but worth it.....(cuz the material was exclusive and U can't get in KL!??? BETTER NOT!!)
4) a pair of earring and those long bohemian necklace from a shop in Heeren

ended our nite at Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam and partying at Ink and New Asia Bar or was it Asia Bar@Raffles Plaza

Ink- the live band was AWESOME!!!! I'm not into live bands but they just change my perception of a good live bands which RAWKS!!!

New Asia Bar/Asia bar- FREAKING NICE VIEW WEI!!!!!! -think Luna Bar, but indoor.
Up in the 77th floor, (Or was it 70th floor...cannot remember)
Music, so so...R&B and some top 40's

*To Keishi, if you know bout my blog.....thanks for waiting for me, even tho we met up for just a little while....but it's good to catch up with you. sorry to keep you waiting*


The next day at Bugis Junction.... we had lunch at Sketches, which the food was so-so. It's an Italian REstaurant which you can create your own pasta...Mebbe I get a bit too adventurous with my pasta, oh well...

Shopping in Bugis was....ok, I din't really enjoy it. Most of the stuff, you can get it either in Sg Wang or Cat's Whiskers, which 2.25 more than what you pay in KL.
Maybe I should stick to Orchard, I'm the kinda person who would buy something which I can't get in KL.... like my FCUK craze 3 years back before they landed in KL. Those little stalls outside was pretty cool, but then I still find it pricey (as I qoute earlier which you can find it in Sg Wang)

Damage at Bugis....
1) 3 pairs of earrings from Seiyu, which is sooooo unique (anyone finds 'em in KL, plz sue 'em)
2) a retro-ish bag which i'm looking for some time, which matches with my phone pouch
3) cute flowery pencil case which only SGD3 for 2 (how could you resist such a good buy)- yes, my job require me to carry a PENCIL CASE!!!!!

Did I tell you guys my old pencil case save me from a slash?

ohh....and I stock up 5 chicken floss bun from Bread Talk which goin for SGD1 per bun, some anniversary promotion (I luff them and I think it's better than Bread Story)

and the Yakitori there RAWKS!!!! Pork Yakitori which you can neva get it in KL

That reminds me of that yummmmmmy lamb/pork Kebab in Shanghai....(I miss youuuuu..*yum*)


And I thought my fren would bring her camera, but no.....so the pics are in my phone, and I seems to have some problem installing my cable....

Oh well, will bug my bro again

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home