Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Partying again

I went check out Ghetto Heaven yesterday @ Zouk (yes...i went partying, on weekdays nite, so don't call me Aunty anymore) OMG!!!!

PACK!!

and PACK!!!


The whole Zouk Mainroom was PACK!!!.... At 1st I thought to myself, any event? NO...
So wats so great bout Ghetto Heaven?

Some source mention cuz it's RnB.....hrmmm...ok...maybe not many clubs in KL plays RnB. When I got in, yeah...true enuf, lotsa malays (not being racist here.....) and yeah...malays luff RnB....Spotted some Ah bengs and Lians....(do I call this racist cuz I'm a chinese myself)

anyway...... music was very the hip-hop (more hardcore compare to Poppy) so I wonder is that the reason those RnB & Hip-Hop fan cluttered there.....
Check out Velvet , Blink was spinning.....actually I kinda like the music there...it's actually....errr....FUCK MAN 2 YEARS AGO I WOULD HAVE KNOW WAT BLARDEE STYLE IS THIS MUSIC!!! (I quit raving 2 years back....and never came back since)
Sound like prog house mix a little bit of breaks with bpm of DnB......reminds me of Prodigy mix prog house....If I remember correctly, Blink spin Breakss....OOOooohhh I luff breaks...

Did I tell you guys when I was in SG Wang last week I bought 7 dance cds!!???
Miami conference 2005 (2 disk), Southport session (3cds...bought it cuz it have Dmitri of Paris), Bushwacka collection I-forgot-the-title and Plump Dj which-i-forgot-the-title-again

I LUFF BREAKS AND NO ONE GONNA CHANGE THAT FROM ME!!!!!!!

Anyway, darn layan while reminising the good 'ol days...... Rob ask me did I go to PD rave I said "I quit raving lorr...."

Those good ol' days........dancing the whole nite, doing the half past six shuffle...... watching ppl shuffling, learning n buggin those fellas to teach me some tricks...... watching some pei hais doing funny thing and pei-ing.... NO WONDER I'M SO SKINNY DUDE!!! Those exercise.....

Hrrmm...... somehow, at 230am this morning, somehow i started to yawn......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home