Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fitness and yoga!????

Recently I've been getting comment from some people.......
"Hey.....woww..you've put on weight!!!"
"Looking good .... You look nice with a little flesh..." (hipocrit....it's not LITTLE mind you)

From someone that's close....
"I see DD" (fuck yout it's not DD*smirk*)
"Biatch.....you darn fat already la.... " (shudup shorty...at least I'm not vertically challenge *Muahahhahaa*)

From My Boy....
"Dear.... Let me teach you this exercise, it helps your lower body and do it everynite for me yea...." (ok so , if i'm really as fat as Kirstie Alley, you dump me???)

Thanks to my accident, I'm on a break for 3 weeks..... yeah and i froze my gym account for 2 months (blardee Celebrity Fitness charge RM38 per month for acc freeze) adn at 1st I thought I would lose some fats..... but NO!!!! Somehow my appetite sorta increase, for that 3 weeks it has been only eat and SLEEP!!!!

no good....no good!!

So since my acc still in freezer for this month.... I sign up for 7 days ++++ trial at True Fitness.
Sui sui call me when you are goin!!! I'll be on a break next week from thurs to sun.
I'm gonna hit on their YOGA classes!!!! for FREEE!!!!





Problems with Truefitness is.... parking and distance ( I stay in PJ, and most of my classes in PJ)
Thinking of changing gym after muh term ends with Celebrity..... Fitness First at Curve sounds near, or True Fitness since it's only RM155 per month (contract basis).
RM155 for fitness and yoga!!??? Yoga Zone charging RM199 per month.

Why not continue with Celebrity!?!??
hrmmm..... anyone can help me to answer that!!??

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home