Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

New generation...what would the future be?

This fella cracks me up with his blog.... I have my own Ah Lian version too!!!

Try Beng/Lian-sify your blogs here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few weeks back when I was teaching a group my 10-11 year old students, little that I know this boy in my class whom a pain in the ass and drive me up to the wall everyweek came up with this....

ME: Alright, since we sing his song....can any one tell me who remembers W.A Mozart full name???

BOY: Lemme see.....W.A Mozart should be....Washington Asshole Mozart....

ME: .......


I still remember those days when I only discover the word FCUK when I was end of STD 6...... and the meaning of it when i'm in Form 1...... and the rest prolly after that....

Geeeeez..... blardee 10 year old boy....who or what they should blame it on!?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home