Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

sporeans???? BAH!!!!

I've just read her blog...certain point i hafta agree with her, certain point she's just bit too stupit not to do research before she travel. I mean... going Petaling Street wearing skirt like that hoping to get good bargain without getting molested? Shame on you miss!!!

I would agree shopping in SG is so much better than KL. Transportation are sooo much more convinient, but I would say Sporean jus luff to STARE!

I was shopping at Orchard, I caught fer girls staring at me from head to toe. I'm not being perasan or anything but, somehow its my instint.... not only once but few times!

Girls dance in circle when clubbing. That was 2 years back... I hope they don't now. Girls in SG love to stare cock esp in clubs where they have this I-have-4-jugs-at-my-table-so-I'm-cool attitude. I prefer to party with the gays there, at least I they know what PARTY means. --- This was 2 years back @ Centro, so hopefully they change???

At least it's safer in SG... and the foood....(western food mind you) are good there... and NO.. I would never eat CHINESE food in SG, unless they ban tomato ketchup in Wan Tan Mee!!

I might be down in SG to watch Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam. Anyone going?

And yes..MArche here I come..... or any good recommendation? Need to do research...

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:19:00 AM, Blogger Yu Ann said…

    Go watch it ... it's good. I've been to 2 of their shows -- good good :P Worth every penny!

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well , wat nice about spore .. clubbing was quite ok, the gals r chun, when they don talk.... and the food, one word SUCKS... and can can someone tell me wat food is nice .......

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:59:00 AM, Blogger irenekay said…

    Btw.... did u read my comment properly...i dint say the shoe in Nose sux....i find the shoe She bought Ah Lian...READ properly bitch..

    And am talking bout their western food dude.... have u try em?

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:51:00 PM, Blogger irenekay said…

    hey..... y dun u cut and paste wat u have written and post it in xx blog too!??? do u wan me to cutn paste for u too? btw i dunno who's cherry jukie and the other fellas who comment. If xx can speak her right in her blogs and she issue comments, i guess ppl have the right to comment on wat she writes... and i do have my right to blog anything I want...if xx claim she have the rights to blog too.....

    gawd those language... I wonder is really xx commenting? or issit some ah lian in denial?

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:46:00 PM, Blogger xes said…

    irene, nvm la. these kind of ppl who posts anonymously are not worth talking to. ignore only.

    btw nothing is cheap in petaling street. they should change the bloody place to Con Street.

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:02:00 PM, Blogger irenekay said…

    xes...gotta defend myself abit oso mar....hahha...

    yeahh....that streeet...true true but at times its nice to go there once in a while to see look look....gotta check out our culture once in a while....*wink*

     
  • At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:55:00 AM, Blogger Fashionasia said…

    hi irene, boy i love shopping in singapore!!!! but i think shopping in KL is still the best.....and nothing beats the food!!!

     
  • At Friday, September 02, 2005 12:55:00 AM, Blogger irenekay said…

    i luff shopping in BANGKOK!!!
    hahaha.... SG is nice if u are willing to pay...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home