Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mambo anyone?

When I was shopping yesterday around Hartamas independant boutique.... I spotted this nice layer white top with spaghetti strap. When I try on it, I feel soooo good not to mention SKINNY. Ended up i bought 2 casual. That pretty top not in my list.

Reason why.... It's a clubbing top!!!! It's those v shape front which half of my boobs pouring out. I have too many slutty tops hanging in my wardrobe waiting for the season to end, and I hardly goes out clubbing anymore!! And no, I can't jus buy it for the sake in future i would wear it out, cuz that next time the fashion would be out! Some tops i jus wore it like, once or twice....and left hanging collecting dust.

Not good!

That shows how DOMESTICATED I am now. Last weekend I was at Hilton Sentral, and I dun even bother checking out Zeta Bar. 3 weeks back i didn't enjoy myself at Loft (OK the crowd were BAD BAD BAD!!!!) Frens asking me am I goin for the rave in PD, i goes "huh!? since when there's rave in PD?"Since july till now, i only miss Sunday church service ONCE!

But it seems nobody comes out to party anymore (applying to my circle of frens and aquaintances). My partner in crime partying her way in Shanghai. Basically my Satuday consist of dinner and drinks....or catching up with movies.

I have such a SAD LIFE!!!!

I WAS A PARTY ANIMAL!!!!

Ended up, me and My Boy drinks at home. ONLY at HOME!

Let's hope there's mambo on Merdeka's eve...*praying*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home