Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Chill Out.....

Recap on my weekend.... supposed to go Mambo @ Zouk, but ended up in Petaling Street which we arrive late din't realise they close at 11pm and I was at a wedding dinner...:P

Finally, Simon Foong is MARRIED....CONGRATS bro!!!

I never like chinese banquet wedding. I think it's waste of $$$ and just to please the relative n bla bla bla. The 'standard rate' ang pau giving are stupit...Market rate for either hotels or restaurant are jus plain stupit!

My wedding would be simple..I'll jus elope to Las Vegas....but then, both of us would be DISOWN..... SAD case man!

People should jus plan their wedding THEIR STYLE!
I would like a beach wedding ala Pamela Anderson style (minus the bikini). Too bad the our nearest beach here are trully not ADVISABLE.
How bout Night garden wedding with lotsa lightings? I think it would be cool..... but, our weather here don't permitts it.....attract mosquitoes.....

hrrrrmmm..... My Boy family's fren's 2 daughters did a beach style wedding. One at Brisbane, another one would be in Phuket this year end.

Anyway, this post doesn't mean I'm getting married anytime soon. I'll give myself 2 years... I'm still enjoying the freedom i'm in now.

My weekend ends with church, sun tanning by the pool, gym in RSGC and MDM Kwan @ KLCC. Splendid evening!

I think I still need more tan!!! Not golden enuf.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home