Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I tag myself!

I got invitation for Mambo in Zouk tonite....to go or not to go....hrmm, or i might jus be in Petaling street shopping for accesories (no fakeys *slaps*)

I love make up!!!I like buying lip glosses and eye colours. The funny thing is I only wears them on weekends and off work days. The only thing I would splurge on is make up and bags. Indulgence!
Weird huh, people get off make up on weekend while me, love putting on them . I guess my job doesn't require me to put on any beside lip colour. No I don't put heavy makeup, jus something light and flawless!

I love getting comments on ppl what sorta make up they use, so I'm gonna set my own questionaire!!

How big is your makeup box?
My whole drawer filled with makeup minus lipstick and glosses.

How many eye colours do you own and what's your personal favourite?
errrmmmm...... maybe 20 or 30 colours which I only use 1/4 of it. I luff my Shu Uemura M blue and Stilla Sapphire.

Basic face do.
Laura Mercier's foundation primer then follows by Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Sand. Conceal my dark circle with Laura Mercier secret concealer then matte it with T Le crec loose powder or Laura Mercier's Sun Dust for the sun kiss look.

Fav Mascara?
Still looking for someting that would curl my straight left lashes....it's getting on my nerve.
any recommendation?

Blusher?
Using some pinkish from MAC and Laura Mercier..... I think MAC still the best.

Eye Liner?
I use shadow powder to do my liner..... that would be the blue i mention above.

Eyebrow?
Mine thick so no drawing.

Lipstick/lipgloss.
I'm a sucker for glosses...I like Stilla Lip Glaze, Mercier's Lip gloss and Shu Uemura juicy tube....indulgence!!

any others?
how bout lip treat? Bioterm has really nice lip condition with nice taste and it's glossy.

I can't live without.........
LIP GLOSS and Lip conditioner!!!!


Would love to read from your girls soon...!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 20, 2005 6:32:00 AM, Blogger Yu Ann said…

    hahaha ... I'm currently rather low on eye colours - threw most of them out 'coz my gut feeling tells me they needed to be disposed of. :P And I reckon I need to go get some make up too. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home