Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Partner in Crime

The bitch is BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEWARE!!!


Flight to Bangkok by Airasia are somehow Rm40 cheaper compare to last month. Thank goodness I din't book. Let's hope Karen can fix her business trip on that particular weekend.. (her company provide 5-stars baby!!).....Bed Supperclub, Patpong, Chaktuchak, Pratunam, Central dept Store, Suan Lum, Khao San.....WOAHHH!!!!!
Keeping my fingers cross

Intend to book Taman Sari Cottages Bar and Restaurant for our (me and My Boy) year end trip in Bali.Situated right in the midst of Poppies Lane 2 where 5 min walk to shopping and happening spot in Jalan Legian.
Somehow My Boy aren't really happy bout that place, even tho is recommended by my colleague who went in Apr this year.
Anyone can recommend me a nice and decent backpacker's inn @ Kuta (hygenic and private toilet and bathroom with air-condition) which conviniently situated to beaches and nitespot (plus shopping arena) by feet? Any website which provide good inn which don't overcharge?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Snappybug Sheila said…

    Hmm, not sure bout budget hotels. but I went to Bali last year and stayed at Kuta Paradiso in Kuta itself. It's only like 10 steps from the Kuta Art Market and shopping area from the hotel.

    I have no idea how much i paid for the hotel but all in (incl. airfare), I only paid aobut RM1.1K for 4D/3N stay.

     
  • At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:49:00 PM, Blogger irenekay said…

    woww... kinda Ex... :)
    I'm settling for Taman Sari cottages, and I think its gonna cost us bout rm700 for 5 days

     

Post a Comment

<< Home