Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hangover.....

Event
Mambo Nite at Zouk
Cause
A Bottle of Chivas (shared by 6) and trays and trays and trays of Illusion
Verdict
1) "Turn the phone...... turn the phone....it's the other side!!!!" -an attempt to take picture with my camera phone but no avail
2) "Let's hit the dance flooor and do the Kylie Minogue......"
3)"My turn to buy another trays of Illusion..*burp*"
4) Kissing the toilet bowl......hahaha..hell no, frequent trip to toilet to barf


MAMBO WAS CRAZYYY!!!!!

yeah...and woke up with splitting headache.....No good if you gotta work the next day...
Some IDIOT knock my arm causes me spilling my whisky on my JEANS!!!! Blardee hell I gotta WASH my JEANS!!! and I hate wearing a shrink jeans...u know wat soap and water do to your jeans!!!
Don't get me wrong, after a smokey nite out, I usually air my jeans.

My poor Boy barfing when he came home, I wonder how he survive at work today...
I think most of us were pretty high....

To whoever who saw me in Mambo doin crazy things, plz shhhHHhhhh....*grinz*

I jus luff fucking-drunken-Mambo-Nite!!!
Mambo would neva be fun without alchohol.......

Fark, I need Honey Lemon tea, and the lemon is no where to be found....*smirk*




Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home