Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Shopaholic Strike again!!!!

4th Shopaholic series
Posted by Picasa


Becky Brandon nee Bloomwood surprises me again....I may be a shopaholic but not as bad as she.....10 silk gowns from HK??? 10 chinese urns??? 2 wooden girrafes???

I can't wait to dig this...I just luff Sophie Kinsella

Yes, speaking of Becky, I strike again, this time at 1U.....*grinz* Can't help it...My fav shop Rhapzody having moving out sales, so basically got my stuff at 40% off....




OLIVE HAIR CARE OIL from L'occitane
"Olive Oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil and wheat germ oil combine to repair and moisturize dry, tired hair. Use as a protective mask before bathing in the sea or swimming pool, apply after shampooing as a revitalizing treatment, or smooth onto dry hair to enhance shine. "

I would strongly recommend above.......
it does wonder on my hair. Used it at sauna, Steam room and even sun tanning...and it gotta be OUT OF STOCK....*grrrrr* gotta wait till end of Nov...*smirk*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home