Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Internet ZONK!!!

Yes....my internet fails me!!!!!! so.....now blogging from the Bitch's pad..... lepaking at her place..thinking what to do next...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CHENGHAI!!!!!!



errrmmm.....hopefully lunch on you tomorrow???? *wink*

Me got a free spa tomolo....*wooot*woot* @ Villa Manja

and it's MR Abas last weekend.... party on!!!

I've got all my agenda line up....

Sat
1030am-1245pm Work
100 Chenghai bday lunch
300 spa
530 home cooking.....( it's for fun, the rest of the days it's my mom's job)
800 dinner
1000 till late.....PARTY!!!!!

Sun.....Lunch @ Avanti, Sunway Lagoon Resort hotel for buffet brunch.....got buy 1 free 1 voucher....and hopefully sun tanning @ club later???If the weathe permitsit..... *wink*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home