Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

All for the love of a rack, I travelled all the way....and






I hate him!!!!!! hate him hate him!!!!! that F*cker!!!!!!

He is f*cking rude!!!!

I know I'm at wrong but he should jus gave me a summon!!! I rather have a summon than being mentally harrassed!!!

He called me no brain, lembu(cow)...... right in front of everybody!!!
He has no right to embarass me just like that, I rather be issue a summon than this.

They never learn their lesson.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To ease myself, yeah... I just need to show off.....finally after waiting for 3 months
finally I lay my hands on....... *ta-dah*



Trust me, worth every cents. It soften and give your hair a healthy shine. It does wonders to tame down my frizz......

check it out at L'occitane

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home