Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dragon-I

I thought of doing food review for Dragon -I @ 1U, but somehow I only remember to take picture of it when I finish gulping down alllllllll the food.... *grinz*

Not much of a food reviewer......
Anyway, I did manage to remember to take the pic of the La Mian.......




Food was good.....we 3 girls had
1)La Mian- already malaysian-ise...taste diff from the one I tried in Shanghai
2)Xiau Long Pau- very very juicy
3)Wall Dip(something like xiau long pau)-becareful when you eat it, the juice might jus squirt outta no where
4)some egg plant dish-tantalising
5)crispy eel- sweet and sour....good for snack, great for non-eel lover.... cuz you dun even taste the eel
6)sesame prawn- they should serve with tartar sayce
7)Tong yin (stuff with black sesame) -yummy.....
8)mango sago for dessert - quite sourish but I like....very generous helping of mango

Bill came out to RM115.... but worth every cents.

If you used to be a big fan of Esquire Kitchen, go try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home