Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Unhealthy

The only thing I'm not ready for X'mas is the the pressies. The most important thing yet so last minute. My bank account is so dramatically 'ILL'..... I surpass my budget last month and if I spend anymore I won't have any moolah for Bali next next week.

I splurged massively on M.A.C last week, and splurge on accessories again. *grinz*

I'm seriously digging on old dresses ofr Xmas and New year's Eve......

Tell me if I'm overboard:-

1)A dress and 2 tops from Cat's Whiskers
2)2 set of MAC holiday coffret (Lip gloss set and eye powder set)
3)MAC eyeliner
4)Beads necklace from I=sam
5)Lacey top, a pair of earring and slipper from Tribeca
6)Top from M)phosis
7)top from Tanzz boutique (RM18 only OK)
8)A pair of earring, wooden bangle (RM 6 oni lehhh) and pair of grey pearlish bangle all from TOPSHOP
9)Grey newsboy hat from 1U
10)Blusher and Lipgloss set(again) from Shu Uemura
11)Eyeliner brush from Becca (hey it's 50% off)

I haven't include the list from November yet..... and I just lurve holidays coffret, so far MAC Rawks!!


DArn....SUe me quick!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home