Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ushering to 2006....

What have I achieved in 2005:-
1)Getting back in touch with GOD
2)Salary goin up, not down
3)Travel to Shanghai, Singapore and Bali
4)Make lotsa new frens
5)Met up with long-distance frens
6)Got myself a new phone and CAMERA (finally)]
7)Move house
8)Braid my hair
9)moving up with my work
10)1st time staying in hospital, private hospital....(ok..not supposed to be an achievement)
11)After 2 years hiatus from dance scene, I went to Carl Cox
12)I'm actually 1/4 centurian old dude!!! welcome to Mid-20's!]
13)Cut down on smoking.....to social smoker (only clubbing)


What I have experienced in 2005:-
1)Got rob and slashed both hands.... blardee fuckers!!!!!!
2)My 1st operation with full anesthetic to join back my tendon due to the slash
3)My longest break, MC.....3 weeks, blardee hell can tour Europe or backpack ASEAN countries lehhh!!!!!!
4)A chance to see a white peacock/pheasant in Shanghai, which apparently very rare
5)MOre alert and fearful when i'm out


What I'm looking forward in 2006:-
1)Getting closer to GOD
2)Higher salary
3)More commitment to my work
4)Self upgrading
5)My self 'Haadyai-Krabi-Koh Phi Phi-Phuket in 1 week' expedition
6)To cover Bangkok *wink at Suilin*, Beijing(1st Choice) or Shanghai (for Autumm) and Redang (mid year) and either Egypt/Maldives/Mauritius for year end
7)Cut down MASSIVELY on Shopping to save up for AMsterdam and Prague in 2007
8)Only splurge OVERSEAS!!!!
9)Spend NYE abroad
10)Pick up Yoga and Pilates
11)QUIT smoking!!?? (yea rite, been telling myself for past 3-4 years)
12)AFter all the travelling, save up for wedding hopefully 2008???2009??2010???
13)More travelling
14)More fear-less and stop thinking the worst when walking down the street in KL/PJ..Thanks to those fuckers am paranoid on street...I'm so phobia with motocycle noise.

Happy 2006!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home