Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Belated Doggie Year everyone!!!

Have been relaxing yet exhausting week for me. Relaxing that I've been waking up after 12pm for past one week, goin back to sleep after lunch, bumming around doin nothing (except 1st and 2nd day of CNY of cuz). Exhausted cuz been partying/gambling till wee hour in the morning that lead to 1/2 a day gone just like that.

Taiping is HOT HOT HOT.......KL HOT HOT HOT too...... hate chinese new year weather...

Am on 1 week hiatus from cyber world which lead me lotsa blogs and celebrity gossips to catch up with.....plus 50++ emails to read (I expected more but then yours truly not the only one which on invisible mode)

Yes....I'll post up the scandaling pics soon so you guys can rip it off...

Collection has been so-so.... cuz everyhouse I visited I get "SO next year no need to give you angpau already hor....." Mahai......My mission is to collect for another FIVE MORE YEARS!!!!!!! trust me in this.....*smirk*

Gambling luck has been.....so-so la...break even...no 'ONG' this year....bummer

The only thing I've prosperous is my body MASS...... MAHAI..... Goin on the detox starting today!!!! Am gonna hide all the CNY goodies to ease my temptation....

I thought I could at least collect/win/gamble for my Shanghai or at least Phuket trip..., but then....*sigh*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home