Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Start of the buzzzzy year....

It's has been a very hectic week since i start working. My schedule has been haywire since beginning of January...... work has piled up (means more student???), preparation for my student's examination (which they sux...*sigh*)Disclaimer:ok..they don't sux, how i wish ALL could at least don't give me any last minute nonsense

The only thing I'm looking forward to is a week break for CNY....still contemplating whether to take leave on 4th (Yamaha break from 28th Jan till 3rd, and yes I work on SATURDAY) and since there's school replacement this coming saturday, so gotta postponed 2 classess (2 hours) to Sunday.

Bummer....!!!!

Am still in lepaking mood.... How I wish I could strike a lottery NOW and take a year off to see the world.... My Thailand escapade would be the 1st.......*sun-tanning, blue green water, hunks and more hunks walking around.....*

Yes time to go to bed....I know....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home