Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY 3rd VALENTINE'S DAY DARLIN....*muakz*

I still want my SUNny Flowers!!!!





Not wanting to fall of those stupit ST.Val's day scam, my Boy and I decided to have a pre-Valentine Day dinner.Besides, Loony Sunny not around to celebrate with me *booo hooo* due to work outstation, so this time round I'm celebrating it with my GUY Gal frens.




The buffet was SUPERB!!!! I love the setting despite the air condition a lil warm. It's very fusion yet cosy.
They have sashimi counter, tempura, teppanyaki, Hanami and some weird looking jap tapas. The best part is at selected counter, they cook and served you right at your table...FRESH + WARM!!!! Teppanyaki, chinese dishes counter...... and grilled fish.
RM78++ for dinner....it's worth it. Go TRY!!!!
The crabs in Hanami counted is HUGE!!!!


I like the ambience. This is part of the stalls....This restaurant is huge.


Nice deco, and it's a REAL thing


Our little table for 2

They have rooms for reservation if you are planning for big group. My advise is to come by 700pm if you don't wan to miss the 'expensive' food. I wanted to order my Unagi and it's sold out.

The dessert section is FABULOUS!!!! Mango pudding, almond flakes, creme caramel, tiramisu, few variaties of cheesecakes, coffee, fruit juice, coconut juice and MOVENPICK Ice CREAMS!!!!!!! I love the ice creams!!!! Not too sweet yet creamy.



P/s But of cuz nothing beat my RM50 EAT/ORDER-ALL-YOU-WANT at this Japanese restaurant in shanghai. Alcohol and Sake included!!!
BEST!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home