Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

MAS fair SUX big time!!!!!

I pokai-ed today in front of the escalator while gesturing something to my colleague..... lucky thing only some workers from Panadero cafe saw


Ticket to Shanghai is whopping RM1778....RM578 for blardee taxes. Last year ticket to Shanghai cost more a less RM800++ plus less than RM250 taxes.

Blardee MAS..... U sux....Not our fault that u bought a RM3Million worth of painting. Not our fault that you can't manage your FINANCE properly.

Anyway, thought I would pamper myself this time to take better airline but then.....

NO TICKET FOR ME!!!!!!

SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX


Lucky for China EAStern Airline that coast RM1400 including Taxes.
I took that last year...OK LA.... not too bad an airline. Same standard as Airasia with meal (the food SUX) with cina speaking cabin crew. Smooth take off and Landing so no complain lor..... important thing got seat.....make sure HAVE seat when I book.

Wish me luck.....shopping and partying HERE I COME!!!!


Stupit China Eastern Airline suspended their flight from end Feb to end March. Stupit MAS fare whopping RM2013 and limited seat.

Considering Bangkok now....ANY TAKERS for 10th March?? Chaktuchak leh....cheap cheap......

NEVA TRAVEL TO SHANGHAI DURING MARCH DUE TO STUPIT TRADE FAIR.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home