Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

HAd my holidays planned!!!!!

Sorry for late post. My bro decided to reformatt the PC, and somehow we can't get Windows original CD, so am stuck with FEdora.... I mean Have you guys heard of FEdora?? It SUX!!!

I guess i'm spoilt by Microsoft Windows.....Oh how I love you Dear Bill Gates... No wonder Windows a big HIT!!! I still love my dear ol' Windows.....

Anyone have WINDOWS ORIGINAL CD!??? I could live with Windows '93!!!! *sobbb*

ANyway, since the new desktop, somehow i don't know how to access my hardisk, so Phuket Pics is postponed!!! :P

By the time i get to blog bout Phuket, it would be another new destination.!!!!
Yup... New country..... I'm heading to Siem Reap , Cambodia.

Got my flight booked, my ground arrangement booked, so Angkor Wat..here I am.
Before you turn into a green-eyed Monsta, I'm gonna make your eyes greener..
a day after I touch down from Siem Reap, I'm goin to Tioman for my DIVING!!! *wooooot*
Yup..... in 3 weeks time, I'm goin to be a PADI certified DIVER!!!! so any diving trip, count me on!!! I'm aiming for Sipadan and Manado.... :P

1 month, 2 trip....lalallalalalaa

and.... I'm actually planning for my year end trip....
Take a wild guess where's this......





Barong Hotel
Bounty Cruise

Yup...same country but different activities. This time we are going to be more ADventures!!!!!


Water Rafting.... I like.....


A bit skeptical with this...tho....But I always wanted to do a free fall...like sky-diving...


If everything goes well....... Hols here I come....

(yeah.....burning a BIG huge ASs hole in my BAnk accc...)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home