Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Belated Post.....

Yes Yes..belated B'day post.. Thanks for those who remembers to wish...Luff you guys!!! I had a wonderful unplan b'day..... Nothing heavy....just dinners..dinners...and more dinners....

In preparation for my b'day, I restyle my hair and had Manicure and pedicure!!!



My slut gave me a lovely bouquet of roses, and treat me foie gras @ Zinpangu









Then he threw a surprise B'day party (smale scale leh...) @ Velvet.... and surprise me with my best-buddies-who-don't-party.... to party with me!!!








1st time celebrating my B'day in club NOT DRUNK!!!! The flaming @ Velvet sux btw.... They didn't do the sky high flaming glass..... defeat the purpose of FLaming...



I treat My slut at Sudu, Hilton Sentral



and the girls @ Bakerzin





Oh soo yummy dessert.... I luff dessert.... I jus lufff sweeeeeetttt dessert and Bakerzine rawks!!!!

Lunches with my colleague at some Seafood place.....



Afterall, I'm a quarter century old + 1...... Mid 20's....more like a mid-life crisis..
I want to retire!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home