Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Transformer.....Robots in Disguise!!! (Spoilers ahead)



Transformer.... More than meets the eyes.....Transformer....Robots in Disguis......Transformer........(lyric by stlyrics.com)
alien in disguise........ Transformer......(I forgot...:P)

oopsss...I always thought was Alien in Disguise.....*slaps*

A much anticipated movie of all year and I definately agree this movie RAWKS!!!! Breath-taking throughout the whole show and I fucking enjoyed it. I expected it to be a serious movie but I love it how the script writer add a lil humour on it....eg. the scene in Sam Witwicky house where the Autobots tries to hide from his family....freaking hilarious!!!

Totally gonna be my FAVOURITE movie of the year....ya think?

The robots seems so real and agile!!! Good work on the animation dept. The way they change into their respective instrument really mesmerise me....it's so flawless!!!

I do miss those days the sound of the changes goes 'nget nget nget nget' and the boxy little character..but nevertheless, it's the new era and the robots too has to evolve to high tech looking ;)

The only part which tick me a bit was, Megatron look so FIERCE!!! I mean the older version of Megatron is supposed to be silver and tame (not to mention Cool) looking too and he didn't change to the GUN!!! He was my fav character those days cuz he changed into a GUN (Don't ask me why I like him changing into a gun...I was a lil Kid dude)
And how he died...... I mean......Y?????? It's sooooo Easy....it's like an easy and safe way to end the movie. I suspected there's gonna be part 2, but Megatron died-ed....so... Starscream will be a main villain???



Don't you think he look handsome and cool back then.......??? but then.... the 'trigger' look abit obscene-leh....O_o

Anyway back to the movie...my Fav character would be..........



He's so cute, funny, brave and LOYAL!!!
and I totally LOVE him!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home