Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BKK- Excess Baggage!

I bought a Trunkload of stuff!!!!

5 pieces of clothing for RM84
Fashion there aren't exactly my style. Those I bought were mere retro print that you can get from those boutiques in Bangsar.

7 Pairs of shoes ranging RM20-45 per pair
For shoe addict.....shoes are freaking cheap!!! and I meant those you can get from Gossips, boutiques around B'sar and maybe Shoe shoe shoe???
MBK would be the absolute heaven for shoe addict, next would be Platinum mall. My current fav will be pump wedges!

7 bags ranging from RM20-35
Am looking for one of its kind patent croc clutch but can't seems to find. A fren told me I din't look hard enought...maybe I din't... Cheap bag heaven will be MBK. Nice hobo bag would be in Platinum mall which I regret din't get any cuz price starting from RM50. I thought I could find cheaper in MBK (which I can't find any)

Accesories ranging from RM10-20
I will neva ever shop for accesories from KL again. Those classy gold earrings, bangles and necklaces which the boutiques in Bangsar carries are selling at RM10...!!!!! O_O . A fren who bought a gold necklace from Bangsar for RM89, saw exactly the SAME one for RM12 in BKK.

Cincher belts going from RM10 and above
those you get in Sg wang, and boutiques around.....

Shopping is absolute heaven. Food was FANTABULOUS! Thai food laden with PORK!!! PORK!!! PORK!!! Pork noodle, Pork trotters, Tom Yum, Mango with glutinous rice..... GAWD!!!!
Oh yeah..... Burger King that serve Double cheese BBQ burger with Pork BACON!!! that you can opt for mini hash brown!!! I heard they serve the mini hashbrown in KL...anyone can confirm this?



Din't take much pics cuz either we were busy shopping looking around or too hungry and whack up the food before we remember to snap. I can never be a FOOD blogger!!!

Stuff that I got from the supermarket....



Pork instant noodle by MAMA....



Arnotts Chicken in the biscuit, Tim-Tam chocolate with rasberry filling imported from Australia and Thailand made Lays Bacon and Cheese



Reese Peanut butter cup!!! only rm2!!! and I've checked, it's from STATES!!!
Speaking of that, my dear fren Lou ended getting me M&M's PEANUT instead of M&M's Peanut BUTTER!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!


Next..... Sirocco and my new found frens.... ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home