Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

MeiJI.......



I'm a sucker for Meiji product now.... After tasting the Plain Cracker from them, I'll never touch Hwa Tai, Luxury...etc... Retailing around RM3.29 (maybe less at certain supermarkets) per box I would say it's pretty reasonable compare to those imported from European country. With hints of table salt, I just like to eat it plain......good way of keeping in shape...:P



One of my rare catch is this Petite Brunch in Chicken flavour. From my Previous post, I'm sure your guys know I'm a sucker for Chicken biscuit. Meiji Petite brunch Chicken biscuit is really flavourful but yet not too salty. Definately on par with my favourite, Arnotts Chicken Drumstick.



Apologies for the small pictures...can't find other website which has the bigger individual pictures

If your see the little one on far right, that's Copan Butter toast. another very flavourful snacks with full butter flavour. The butter smell is so strong and heavenly ( I'm a sucker for butter based food too) that it actually stinked up my breath. *grinz* A good snack for butter lover.



I just 'picked up' the Pick Up Corn snack Consumme flavour and I'm not sure how does it fare... Let's hope it's as good as the rest.

I got my Petit Brunch and Copan Toast at Taste of Japan fair recently at Curve. I can't seem to find it anywhere else (have checked Cold Storage B'sar and Curve). Hopefully I could find it in this particular shop which sells Japanese and Korean food in Hartamas Shopping Centre which I haven't check it out yet.

I thought they were holding the fair at Bangsar Shopping Comples today but nada! It's either i got the venue wrong or the date. The poster was near BSC tho.....

Lemme know if you know any coming soon....shall stock up my snacks....:P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home