Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm not a PLASTIC BAG.........




Ok I shamelessly went to KLCC today to catch the launch of Anya Hidmarch I'm not a Plastic Bag. Reached there around 9. The queue was horrible!!!!! While waiting for all the other shops to open, i shamelessly stood and waited...till the management of KLCC (was summoned by Anya Hindmarch staff tho) told us that there won't be enough bags to go around and asked us not to waste anymore time. Some are still stubborn decided to queue on. The queue starts from Anya Hindmarch all the way to Make Up Forever, turn right to lane opposite FCUK...all the way to coffee bean, continue upstairs to the elevator turning right till.... those shops one floor above Versace and BCBG ( I cannot remember the shop name la)

CRAZY!!!! When the clock strike 10, I humbly bring myself to Zara sale instead....which I scored better.....*sheeshhhh*

I catched a glimpse of those in the front line...... Not FASHIONITAS!!! I mean the crowd!!!! OMG.... I shall not comment here.... Thank goodness I decided not to buy.... I don't want to be carrying the same bag as 'them'...err...oh well... I don't wan to be mean here.... Not to say I'm damn stylish or anything....err...OK FINE call me a bitch... why don't YOU (who witness the frontline crowd) comment ????

The line starts as early as 7am.....siau!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home