Irenekay rambles......

A girl who needs to be PAMPER with travelling, good food, massage and great parties....and juicy gossips too!!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Heavenly Pleasure...

Am using my 1.3MP camera phone cuz my camera has been loan to my bro who's currently holidaying in Melb. Mind the cacat quality


Got myself a Chocolate Durian, 2 protiferoles and banana pie from Just Heavenly Pleasure
If you are huge fan of durian and chocolate.... their chocolate durian is a sin!!! With good and fresh and quality and big chunks of durian in the middle covered with dark chocolate cake slithers with chocolate fudge this is totally heavenly not to mention super 'heaty' too.





check out the durian chunks wei.......



I heart vanilla based custard cream more than anything else hence I fell in love with their protiferoles. It's like eating soggy version of cream puff.....the custard cream is yummmmmmmmmmylicious when I 1st tried it. Reminds me of Beard Papa Cream puff only smaller.
I haven tried the banana pie but when the sales girl mention the cream is the same as the one they used on the protiferoles, without thinking twice i quickly purchase it. I love banana and now with my fav vanilla custard.....this must be heavenly cuz I read in a few blogs that this sold out pretty quick!

Go there early in order to savour their popular treats as they get sold out pretty quickly like Chocolate Durian and the Banana Pie. I've actually tried their cakes (only pre-order in their b'sar kitchen) and it's pretty yummy too.

Just Heavenly Pleasures
G1.05 & G. 1.06, Epicure
Jalan Medan Setia 1
Bukit Damansara
Kuala Lumpur

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home